Turn Your Love of Barbecue Into Cash!

Everyone who reads my blog knows just what a fanatic I am for barbecue. I love to eat it, I love to make it, and I love to enter it in competitions. What you may not have known is that I also sell it. My partner and I do
a little catering on the side and have turned our passion for barbecue into easy cash.

Catering can be a very fun and profitable business. Whether you are just looking for some part time income, like me, or want to go after it with both guns a blazin', a catering  business may be just the opportunity you've always dreamed of. There are some tremendous resources out there for starting a catering business. They show you how to keep your overhead low to get started, manage cash flow etc. The best resource I've seen, and I've looked at a lot is: Starting a catering business.

Also, for those of you considering taking your potential business on the road, this one here is another great guide that will show you the ins and outs of taking your catering to the next level: Mobile Catering on a shoestring budget. Comment on this post and share your success story with me! Best Wishes...